Build your website with code – Use Adobe Muse
Building a website without writing any single code??
Yes, you heard it right!! ADOBE MUSE helps to make it possible.
Adobe Muse is web-design software that helps designers to design websites and publish/host them with any of the hosting providers.
Adobe Muse is a subscription-based service which allows you to design static websites. Like other software’s, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Muse is distributed as part of Adobe’s Creative Cloud.
Adobe Muse Templates make your work easier by providing you a ready-made website with graphics, images, fonts, etc. Users can directly open the template in Adobe Muse and can modify elements as per their needs.
A good thing about Adobe Muse is you can use the templates to build your personal or commercial website for your clients without any limitations. But it should not be used to resale or distribution.
Now the question comes, How to install the software and create your first own website?
You can download the latest version of Adobe Muse from the following link: http://www.adobe.com/products/muse.html
Sign-up for the free trial by creating your Adobe ID or you can use your previously create Adobe account credentials.
Download and Install the software.
Once the software is installed, you will get a splash screen and you can select “create a new site”.
You can define the dimensions of your pages as an initial start to target desktop users, tablet users or phone users and set the dimensions accordingly.
Analyze the no of pages you would require for your website. For ex: Home page, a product page and an about us page.
Master Page will help you to maintain consistency on all pages. Means, once you add a design element in header or footer of master pages, it will appear on all the subpages.
• You can use a logo and menus for the header.
• For adding logo, simply drag and drop an image from your desktop to header.
• For creating menus, you need to add navigation menu to navigate through the pages.
• Adobe muse provides several widgets library where you can get buttons, components like forms, panels, menus. Here we can use horizontal menu and place it on header.
• According to the plan, add three pages in the navigation menu.
• You can add fonts to your website using Typekits. Browse the catalog of free fonts and select the one you like and click OK.
• In the same way, you can add text, images to other pages.
Once you are done with the design of your website, next step is to publish the website.
You will find a publish button the tool, you just have to say publish. Type a name and say OK. It will use an Adobe Business Catalyst, which is a hosting platform for the members of Creative Cloud, and publish your first website on this URL and share with your friends and customer.
Enjoy your first website with no code and an amazing design for yourself or your customer!!