During his keynote speech at the Future Unleashed event, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella announced that the company will bring its Surface Pro tablet to the domestic market in January.
Announced in October this year, Surface Pro 4 is a convertible tablet powered by Windows 10 operating system.
The new Surface Pro 4 tablet -- a larger but thinner and lighter version of the Surface Pro 3. Launched nearly a year and a half after its predecessor, the Surface Pro 4 features a 12.3-inch screen with 267ppi. It runs on 6th-generation Intel Core processor and has 16GB of RAM, 1TB storage packs a G5 chipset, reportedly designed by Microsoft.
This October in Mumbai, during Future Unleashed event, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella made announcement regarding launch of Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4 tablet in Indian domestic market this January 2016. Which has been launched at cost of $899 in US last month.
The software as well as hardware specifications of the Surface Pro 4 are:
1. Surface Pro 4 tablet will have windows 10 operating system.
2. It has 12.3-inch screen with 267ppi it is called as Pixel Sense display by Microsoft.
3. It has 0.4mm thick Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
4. It runs on 6th-generation Intel Core processor.
5. It has 16GB of RAM, 1TB storage packs a G5 chipset.
6. Surface Pro 4 has light weight around 766 grams & it is 8.4mm thick.
7. For Camera, it has 8MP rear camera in front and a 5MP front camera for video calls.
8. For connectivity you have Wi-fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, a full size USB 3.0 port.
And lot more other features, looks like Microsoft is planning to give tough competition in market. It may be the best surface device by Microsoft till date. It will be really very exciting to have such device in market, it will act as treat to Tech-Savy people, looking forward for such more gadgets.