The sheer number of websites on the Internet are making it difficult for designers. Designers now have to really push the enevolope when it comes to creativity. Every customer wants a unique layout and that is extremely important to capture the imagination of the end user. A slick design with custom features are the best way to move ahead .
Let us take a look at some parameters that will help you to judge the layout
Awesome portfolio Layouts: Super-flow
1. One must carefully choose the right pieces for the portfolio.
2. Showcasing your best work and the type of work you want to be doing in the future is crucial.
3. Simplicity in the interface and visual design of your website will push your work to the surface.
4. Use eye-catching images,best designs to create the visual environment you need to showcase your work.
5. Use the best portfolio layouts suited specifically to meet your business needs.
6. Go for the latest Themes combined with HTML5 and CSS3 to give the right look to showcase your work.
7. Implement the best services that will help deck out your page.
1. Retina display devices show more pixels per square inch, resulting in sharper images.
2. A web page must use pictures that are as vivid as your imagination.
3. A visitor's first reaction should be “WOW".
4. Sharp, vibrant pages will surely help to keep the page visitor hooked on and.
5.Use the images,fonts and layouts to design that are best suited for Retina Ready devices.
6.Be sure that Images will maintain their quality when zoomed in (or even out) giving you Sleek and Responsive pages.
1. What is it that you want people to do on your site?
2. What features you want ?
3. Clear Navigation to the Pages you want the visitors to see is important.
4. Seamless transition through one tab to another.
5. Goal is to make it convenient for the user to find exactly what he wants without hassles.
6. Strategic placing of controls and button give a clear idea of functionality of a website.
7. Design and Development team must use the best features of a technology that give a visitor the ease of use.
1. Responsive website design enables you to use fluid widths, so that your website layout will adapt to the screen on which it's being browsed.
2. Highly customizable layouts help us to accommodate the user requirements efficiently.
3. This gives us a wide range over the type of businesses we can showcase over the Internet.
100% Responsive Layout:
1. Wide range of devices such as Desktops,Laptops,Tablets and Smartphones can no access websites and generate ton of traffic.
2. Designing and Developing websites that can perform the same on all devices is crucial to tap into online market.
3. Develop websites that can cater to all types of visitors from various sources.
4. Using the best and highly Responsive layouts we can give the same service and performance across varied devices.
1. If you have a theme that supports the Custom Menus feature, you can create and arrange a group of navigation links for your visitors to find important functions of your site faster.
2. With some themes, you may have the option to create and display multiple custom menus in different places on your site, such as the footer or special sidebar areas.
3. Take the business functions into consideration and suggest the best possible way to represent them.
4. Customizing features and functions to exactly meet the customers requirement is always a priority . Provide the best ideas and suggestions to represent your business goal effectively.
Google Font Collection:
1. Google Fonts provides high-quality fonts that you can include in your pages.
2. These fonts are attractive and unique which provide a rich text content experience.
3. Carefully select the most suited fonts from the wide repository of Google fonts.
4. Fonts used on webpages provide a rich experience and are easy to read across devices. I hope this will help you guys get a general idea about the basic parameters one must look at when considering the website layout.
Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section below.