eHour is an open source, web based time tracking tool eHour makes the time your people spend on projects visible and available as simple and user friendly.
The primary objective of this tool is to keep time tracking as simple and user friendly as possible while still being very effective at measuring and reporting the amount of time your team spends on project.
Tool is having some main features:
• Create multiple projects per customer, assign multiple users to the same project.
• Create default projects to which all users should be assigned (days off, sick leave, etc..) so
you can keep track of those hours as well extensive reporting.
• Configurable localization.
• eHour is available in English, Dutch, French, Italian, German and Polish languages.
• This tool has ability to lock timesheets.
• It provides excel export of all the reports.
• Automatic reminders facility is provided by email.
• It has webbased user interface and no software’s needs to be installed on desktop machines.
• We can keep full control over all the data.
After the installation, eHour is started automatically. When your computer starts, eHour starts automatically as well since it's registered as a service.
eHour is indeed an important tool used by most of the organizations and company to track the time taken by a particular team, or an individual employee on a particular project.